About the Company:
A leader in outdoor fashion for kids, Jan & Jul (By Twinklebelle Design Inc.) enables kids to play outside in all weather by designing and distributing ethically produced outdoor clothing since 2008. Our products are widely distributed in specialty children’s boutiques and E-marketplaces. Many of our products are among Amazon’s Best Sellers. We are looking for a creative talent who shares our passion of kids, the outdoors, and ethical outdoor fashion.
Our office/warehouse is in Richmond.
You live and breathe social media, and you are always up to date on all things digital marketing. You enjoy building engaged online communities and promoting active lifestyles in a creative, close-knit and collaborative environment.
A leader in outdoor fashion for kids, Twinklebelle Design enables kids to play outside in all weather by designing and distributing ethically produced outdoor clothing since 2008. Our products are widely distributed in specialty children’s boutiques and E-marketplaces. Many of our products are among Amazon’s Best Sellers. We are looking for a creative talent who shares our passion of ethical outdoor fashion.
Our office/warehouse is located in Richmond, just south of No. 6 Road and Cambie.
Reporting to our marketing team lead and the CEO, you will be a key member in our small marketing team. You will often appear in front of our social media audience. You will plan, create, and curate content to promote our products, support our brand, drive traffic, and grow all channels of distribution.
Specific tasks in the following areas:
Social Media Marketing:
Plan, create and curate high-impact, strategically positioned social content with a focus on brand engagement and online community building around our brand.
- Weekly planning of our social media posting schedule for our IG feed, IG stories & FB posts.
- Guide our social media intern in posting and engagement.
- Grow our social media reach by collaborating with influencers etc.
- Manage and grow our loyal brand reps.
- Company website: ensure it is updated with our branding elements, SEO structure and new content.
- E-newsletter: create relevant content, analyze, and report results on a monthly basis.
- Evaluate and improve our branding strategy with our design team.
- Ensure consistent branding across all marketing channels.
Other marketing support:
- Assist in the creation of marketing packages including product brochures, catalogs, order forms, POS signage etc.
- Manage our wholesale Instagram and Facebook accounts, updating on a regular basis with posts and stories.
- Support our sales team by providing marketing materials and trend updates.
Other duties as assigned: teamwork, ensuring “all-hands-on-deck” during busy periods.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Marketing, Communication or Business or related marketing credentials
- Solid 3-5 years marketing experience
- Expert in social media marketing
- Excellent visual arts and graphic design skills including photography and basic video production
- Superior language skills – must be fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Computer literate, proficient in MS office and Adobe Photoshop, experience using Adobe Premiere is a plus
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in social media marketing
- Possess extraordinary writing and communication skills and be an expert in social content in all social media channels (IG, FB, etc, and our website)
- Must be a creative individual, with enthusiasm for fashion design, and outdoor activities – rain or shine!
- Must be an independent and self-motivated individual, as well as a team player who can take direction and criticism.
- Candidates may be required to present a portfolio of their work.
This position requires at least 7 hours/day M – F. As we are a globally focused company and responsive to expanding and contracting workflows, this position must be available to work the occasional weekend and for overtime as required in order to meet business and customer needs.
Negotiated based on qualifications.
Company benefits include: statuary holidays, vacation, extended Xmas holidays, sick days, health spending account, seasonal bonuses.
Although all applications are considered, only selected candidates will be contacted for a telephone interview. Candidates who are then selected to proceed with our interview process will be asked to attend an in-person interview, with COVID-19 precautions in place.
To apply, please provide us with a cover letter that includes why you believe you are a good fit for this position, along with your resume.